How To: Japan Visa On Pakistani Passport

JAPAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR PAKISTANI PASSPORTSource: Intrepid Travel

Applying for Japan visa on a Pakistani passport is so easy that it makes me wonder why do people not visit there as frequently as they do to other destinations. I got mine in 5 days without any hassle or difficulty. Disclaimer: Although this guide does not guarantee any one a visa but it will answer all the questions you may have regarding the process.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TOURIST VISA

• Hotel bookings
    Reserve free-cancellation, no pre-payment accommodation, this does not need to be actual reservation, if you like you can change these later.
  • Return air ticket booking
    Get a dummy reservation from a travel agent or book a ticket confirmation that is held for 24/48 hours, take a print out and use it.
  • Itinerary
    Download the form and fill it with your day by day plan. The form is simple, only asks you to fill in your activity for the day and the whereabouts of your accommodation. Even if you haven’t finalized an itinerary, just find the key places to visit in the cities you are visiting and mention them.
  • 6-month bank statement & account maintenance letter
    If you are financing your own trip then this has to be your own statement, otherwise it will be of whoever is your sponsor. Make sure that the amount you are showing in your bank statement makes logical sense based on your ticket price, hotel bookings and the estimated daily expenses during your stay. Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities of the world, plan accordingly.
  • Letter from employer, verifying your occupation
    This letter needs to state your position, designation, NIC number, salary and the time since you are working at the said company; signed by your employer, basically confirming that you actually work where you are saying you do.
  • No objection certificate from your employer
    This second letter from your employer needs to state that your leaves for traveling have been approved and they have no issue. Also, mention the days and dates your leave is sanctioned for.
  • Passport
    Current & all previous passports, no photocopy required
  • Original ID card & 1 photocopy
    This will only be used to enter the embassy, they will not keep only the copy not the original.
  • Filled visa application form
    Download the form, it is a very simple two-page document, if you need clarity on any question, dial their number and they will be happy to help.
  • One photo pasted on the form
    Photo requirements are basic. If you have a photo that is slightly bigger than the box on the form, they will not mind you using it.

FAQs

1. What is the fee? There is no visa fee
  2. How many days does it take? 5 working days
  3. Do they call for an interview? usually no, but they may
  4. Do they give a reason for refusal? No
  5. When can I re-apply if is rejected? After 6 months
  6. What is the validity period? 3 months from the date of issue
  7. How many days of entry do they give? As per your itinerary
  8. How to submit the documentsNo travel agent required, one of the applicants can go and submit on behalf of every other applicant

HOW TO GET THERE

Web: http://www.pk.emb-japan.go.jp
Timings: Monday to Friday between 10am-12noon for documents submission and 2:30-5:30pm for collection
Embassy Address

• Karachi: 6/2 Civil Lines, Abdullah Haroon Road, Karachi, 75530 (right beside Frere Hall)
  • Islamabad: 53-70, Ramna 5/4, Diplomatic Enclave 1, Islamabad 44000

Contact Number

• Karachi: 0213-5220800 (they are very responsive and will answer all your questions)
  • Islamabad: 051-9072500

Map

JAPAN CONSULATE KARACHI MAP VISA
Karachi

JAPAN CONSULATE ISLAMABAD VISA MAP
Islamabad

For requirements of other categories of visa, please find more information on the website.

Is there any question still unanswered, please let me know in the comments section below. If you know anyone who is looking for this information, share away!

• 2
    Shares
2018-10-28T18:18:56+00:00

260 Comments

1. Shoaib October 14, 2017 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Hi. How to get around the employment letter bit if I am self employed?

• Salman Aslam October 15, 2017 at 12:12 pm - Reply

Same case here. I usually write a letter of my own. Just need to be on your letterhead.

• gwgp October 21, 2017 at 4:37 pm - Reply

if you are self employed, you can write one on your letter head. Or contact them on the number I’ve mentioned in the blog and ask this question, they will tell.

• Nazia Rana October 24, 2018 at 5:10 pm - Reply

Hello i m nazia Rana from pakistan . I need to contact you regarding some japan visa information. Could u pls send me ur email otherwise whatsapp number on my email address, info@best-league.com

2. FeastKarachi October 14, 2017 at 5:39 pm - Reply

Love love love this! This was really well written and I got all the information in one place! Thank you for this☺️☺️☺️

• gwgp October 21, 2017 at 4:32 pm - Reply

Awww..You are welcome 🙂

• arslan qadoos March 18, 2018 at 4:32 pm - Reply

hi sir i m pakistani but i m living in georgia .i have permanet residance card for georgia .i have here busniess .my here have Restaurant .i want to travel japan .so i want visa .how can i apply for visa .what requriment apply gor visa plz info me

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 12:36 pm - Reply

Arsalan, I not equipped to answer that question. Im only a traveller from Pakistan, not a visa agent 🙂

• Waleed Malik April 1, 2018 at 3:58 pm - Reply

Alrsalan if u have resident card for Georgia then u should apply in georgia.

Waleed

• Malik Yousaf April 25, 2018 at 9:47 pm - Reply

Asslam o Allikum Waleed This is Malik Yousaf from dubai can i have your whats app number if you don’t mind i need to talk with you about something
          00971568374786
          yoousaf@yahoo.com

• Ali July 11, 2018 at 4:23 pm - Reply

Hello Arslan,

i am also willing to set up business in georgia can you let me know your contact so if you dont mind you can provide me with details. thanks

3. Fatima October 14, 2017 at 6:46 pm - Reply

It’s so surprising that there’s no visa fee for Japan. I haven’t ever been to Japan but my dad went there on a business trip several years ago. However, I wasn’t aware about the absence of the visa fee. How cool!

Fatima | http://www.blogsbyfa.com

4. irshad ahmad October 14, 2017 at 8:47 pm - Reply

nice…its very easy way to get visa of japan…i am going to hong long..after it i would like to go japan…can u guide me for
    this

5. Tasmiyah October 14, 2017 at 9:16 pm - Reply

Wait what? No visa fee? Wow! Must plan this trip asap now!

6. Rao October 14, 2017 at 10:08 pm - Reply

Would u like tell I tax returns is neccesrly for file submission. I have NTN but don’t file my tax returns. Plz tell.

• gwgp October 21, 2017 at 4:31 pm - Reply

They did not ask, but you must file your returns. Embassies often ask for them, depends on the case.

• Basharat August 7, 2018 at 1:36 am - Reply

Hi dear this vissa chang the work parmant in japan

7. Rabia October 15, 2017 at 1:10 am - Reply

Super !!

8. Nido October 15, 2017 at 9:39 am - Reply

Very well written, it surprised me that there is no visa cost.

9. Dr Riaz Ahmed Ghazali October 15, 2017 at 11:54 am - Reply

Nice.You are getting your heaven in this world as you are guiding the path to humanity.Thanks again

10. HANZALA October 16, 2017 at 9:13 am - Reply

I need info about Turkey visit visa

• Anam June 9, 2018 at 1:35 pm - Reply

Hanzala, please Inbox me on facebook. Apologies for late reply.

• Ovais June 14, 2018 at 2:45 am - Reply

Anum please can u help meeee pleaseeeeee i want job visa for japan or any sponsor if u can provide its a request too uuu

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:27 am - Reply

I dont have any info on work visa, sorry

• Syed hamid hussain October 18, 2018 at 5:30 pm - Reply

Hi anam can u guide me for turkey viza plz

11. wasim October 16, 2017 at 12:32 pm - Reply

This is really nice piece of information thanks Anam Hakeem for sharing informative links regarding Japan embassy

• gwgp October 21, 2017 at 4:30 pm - Reply

Thanks! 🙂

12. irfan October 22, 2017 at 6:43 pm - Reply

dear you have a advantage you already have usa visa & 20 other countries this also count in your case for Pakistanis they not give visa with out sponsor .

• Anam June 9, 2018 at 1:31 pm - Reply

Yes a little bit travel history is preferred. But they DO NOT have requirement of a sponsor for tourist visa.

• Sabir Ali July 22, 2018 at 9:27 pm - Reply

Hi i wont Visit visa Japan but here im Lived in Saudia Arabia but i will come back next month in home country Pakistan.Now told me how much expencive for visit

• Anam July 23, 2018 at 5:37 pm - Reply

how much expense for Japan you mean??
          If you want to do a very budget trip you can do it in around 200,000 PKR for 10 days.

13. Nida Meyer November 5, 2017 at 6:08 pm - Reply

The form has a section where a guarantor/reference person details are required … What to fill out in that section? Since I don’t have a reference contact there

• gwgp November 5, 2017 at 7:40 pm - Reply

If you are mentioning tourism as your trip’s purpose you can leave it empty. That’s what I did too!

14. Muhammad Abid November 5, 2017 at 6:25 pm - Reply

Hi.

Thanks for your kind information’s that you provide regarding how to get Japans visa.
    Japan is one of the countries where life is so charming and impressive that cannot go out from your memories till death.
    I spent 6 months over there. Uptill now I have travelled more then 50 countries in the world, but the time that I spent in Japan is unforgettable. I love Japan and Japanese peoples too.
    Regards

• gwgp November 5, 2017 at 7:37 pm - Reply

You are welcome. I’m already falling in love reading Lonely Planet Japan, while planning the trip.:)

15. Nida Meyer November 8, 2017 at 4:24 pm - Reply

Anam please consider writing about how to make no pre-payment, free cancellation bookings online. Or if there’s a relevant blog kindly share that with us for guidance!

Stay awesome xx

• gwgp November 13, 2017 at 12:33 pm - Reply

Nida, you can do it very easily on booking.com. When you are browsing the hotels, just look for the “free cancellation. no pre-payment” phrase. I will sure write about that too!

• Muhammad Faryad KHAN August 2, 2018 at 6:32 pm - Reply

Hello I need to work visa can you help me please your tell me thanksverymach

• Anam August 3, 2018 at 4:59 pm - Reply

sorry no idea about work visa

16. Alicia November 13, 2017 at 4:47 am - Reply

Iím not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. All the best

• gwgp November 13, 2017 at 12:30 pm - Reply

awww. thank you so much Alicia! <3

17. Shoaib November 19, 2017 at 12:00 pm - Reply

Thank you for writing this blog. I have few questions:

1. Did you apply at Islamabad or Karachi embassy?
    2. Was personal visit required when collecting passport?

• gwgp November 30, 2017 at 5:57 pm - Reply

I applied in Karachi. Yes either one of the applicants is required in person to collect it.

18. nida November 19, 2017 at 9:21 pm - Reply

Anam one last query, I saw that you received your JR Rail pass on ur snapchat, the voucher comes via FedEx only? is that the only option and how long did it take to reach you?

thanks

• gwgp November 30, 2017 at 5:58 pm - Reply

it took literally 3 days. Yes, that is the only option on the authorised website everyone orders from.

19. Ayesha Khalil December 7, 2017 at 11:00 pm - Reply

Hey Anam, I will be traveling to Osaka, Japan in 1st week of April to attend a conference. While looking on internet how to get Japanese visa, I bumped into your blog. It’s so inspiring and refreshing to a see Pakistani girl like you. I too have an adventurous and beautiful three years of independent life in Kuala Lumpur while pursuing higher education with little amount of money I saved from a small salary and taking a risk to enroll in a program for which I had tuition fee of one semester only. An experience everyone keeps on telling me that I should share with the world by writing. Anyhow, I am just curious to know why you picked Japan this time because every destination you pick has a reason/attraction for you. What was your attraction for Japan that took you there?

• gwgp December 8, 2017 at 4:33 pm - Reply

Hey Ayesha. It is so refreshing to meet a like minded adventurer soul, specially a woman. If you have enough travel stories/experiences, write them away! And as you will write, you’ll re-live those memories. And you can come back to it and it in future and will be feel like the whole thing flash back infront of your eyes. So yea, it won’t just be for others, but very much for yourself as well. That is how I started.

And Japan. oh well. In 2013 I came across a Tokyo documentary by the famous celebrity chef-cum-traveler http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5871v6 I saw it, and since then Japan was on my list as a special destination. I think the crazy wild and unique character of this place drew me. This year I turned 30 and it was time for a special trip. And hence Japan happened. 🙂

20. Rizwan Arshad December 10, 2017 at 2:36 pm - Reply

Hey I m interested to visit Japan but I m still struggling to get tourist visa form

• gwgp December 12, 2017 at 1:18 pm - Reply

Rizwan if you read this blog, the part where it says, “download the form” you can click there and it will take you to the form.

21. Salim December 12, 2017 at 3:17 am - Reply

You are are a brave girl. I also travel a lot but
    I have a Netherlands residence. Impressed by your travels/ pics. You are a great source of inspiration for Pakistani girls/ boys!! Your travels are a tremendous source of knowledge for other travellers. Would keep following you.
    Salim

• gwgp December 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm - Reply

thank you so so much Salim. Comments like these keep my spirits up 🙂

• Waseem May 25, 2018 at 11:15 am - Reply

Hi i m also apply visit visa and i get .i applied asylum .after 3 months i cancel the asylum and come back my home country .so now i wants to again come to japan.so whats do.i can apply again japan visit visa.

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:10 am - Reply

I have no idea about assylum situation. sorry bro.

22. Rizwan Arshad December 12, 2017 at 8:36 pm - Reply

Hey I got the form I already visit Thailand Nepal dubai southafrica nd saudia what you think that’s all visas which I got in past will they help to get Japan tourist visa because I don’t have anyone in Japan but Wana stay there in hotel or guest house nd enjoy there plz let me know thnx

• gwgp December 15, 2017 at 11:56 am - Reply

You must try your luck, there is no visa fee. So there wont be any loss. Your’ve got other visas so if your documents are complete I think there should be no issue.

23. Rizwan Arshad December 18, 2017 at 10:30 am - Reply

Thnx

24. Humaira Aslam December 19, 2017 at 4:45 pm - Reply

wao anum you rocks 🙂

25. khan December 19, 2017 at 9:54 pm - Reply

i have visited south Korea,Hong Kong,china,Dubai,Thailand,USA,UK and Canada.now i want to visit japan,
    but my question is…..if in case of refuse of visa did they write any think in passport?i mean any refuse stamp?

• gwgp December 26, 2017 at 3:41 pm - Reply

nope they wont

26. fahad December 29, 2017 at 2:02 am - Reply

sure if embassy refused visa they never refusal stamp at passport

27. Raja Saad December 31, 2017 at 11:02 pm - Reply

What if I want to travel from Busan to Japan? Do I first have to come Pakistan and get the visa?

• gwgp January 8, 2018 at 6:26 pm - Reply

You must contact embassy of Japan in Busan to get this information. If they say they’ll process go ahead. If not, they’ll tell you whether you have to go to pakistan or not

• Ovais June 14, 2018 at 2:48 am - Reply

Plwase help meee pata nahi yeh web sote mujhy milay wapis ya nahi ur jusylt like my sister trust me.. U can message me at 03312262392

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:27 am - Reply

pls send your question on my FB or instagram inbox. I am there as @Girlwithgreenpassport

28. Prof. Syed Zafar Abbas January 1, 2018 at 9:39 pm - Reply

I’m a professor and want to go to Japan to attend a conference so physical appearance is necessary? Or I send my documents by Post? if post by which courier company? and how submit my fee? I have 3 lakh statement is it enough?
    I need answers of these questions please.

• gwgp January 8, 2018 at 6:24 pm - Reply

Amount of money depends on the duration of your trip. If you are going for a week, 300k is okay. And you will have to go yourself to submit documents!

29. Muhammad umar January 3, 2018 at 10:14 pm - Reply

Dear if Japan embassy refuses visa do the make stamp on passport? I mean refusal stam

• gwgp January 8, 2018 at 6:22 pm - Reply

they dont put refusal stamp

30. Noor January 6, 2018 at 2:08 pm - Reply

Hi, I want to apply for Japan visit visa but a consultant told me that I need invitation letter from Japan otherwise there is no chance to get the visit visa.
    Can you plz guide me on this

• gwgp January 8, 2018 at 6:20 pm - Reply

wrong information, if you are going for tourism purporse. You dont need invitation letter & you also don’t need a consultant either!

31. Aizel January 13, 2018 at 2:51 am - Reply

Omg thankyou soo much for all this information!❤❤❤

32. AZAM HAMEED January 15, 2018 at 12:01 am - Reply

Good

33. AZAM HAMEED January 15, 2018 at 12:03 am - Reply

Very visit Go

34. AZAM HAMEED January 15, 2018 at 12:04 am - Reply

OK

35. Sajid Ahmad January 16, 2018 at 4:19 am - Reply

Hi dear
    I received invitation from exhibition by email is this work ? And exhibition in may 2018 how long before I can apply Japan visa and what kind of question asking by visa officer

36. Irfan khan January 17, 2018 at 11:32 pm - Reply

Outstanding info great work.

37. Mustansar January 20, 2018 at 2:56 am - Reply

I am studying in Iran I wanna go Japan for three month but I rejected from embassy of japan tehran last month. Now can I apply for visit visa from pakistan before comple six month????

38. Abdul Sattar January 22, 2018 at 1:51 pm - Reply

Thanks for giving very imporatant information regarding visa japan tourist visa

• gwgp January 27, 2018 at 5:07 pm - Reply

You’re welcome 🙂

39. Sohaib January 22, 2018 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Tnx gwgp! If I go through visit visa can i find work thr…if I yes then How to stay the…plz Help…

40. Adnan Farooqui January 23, 2018 at 5:22 pm - Reply

Hello.

Thank you so much for detailing the process to obtain a visa for Japan.

I was wondering if you could pen a blog about the daily expenses one should budget for as many in our country are apprehensive about visiting Japan given its reputation as one of the most expensive locations in the world.

Thank you once again.

• gwgp January 27, 2018 at 5:07 pm - Reply

Thank you for requesting it. I will do it soon!

41. Akbar January 24, 2018 at 8:56 pm - Reply

I want to visit Japan on visit visa, i have try history thailand, malaysia and saudi arabia. have I chance to get visa from Japan embassy Islamabad.

42. Syed Ali January 30, 2018 at 10:41 am - Reply

Hi
    I need to know about travel itinerary
    How to prepare a travel itinerary and where to download form?

• gwgp February 6, 2018 at 2:53 pm - Reply

It is nothing you need to download from.
      Just make a table, put against each date, whether you’d be travelling from place A to place B (mention flight/train bus details), or whether you’d be doing a certain tour/activity and write the name of hotel you’d be staying at against each date. Thats it. That’s your itinerary…. what will you be doing on what date and where will you be staying.

• gwgp February 6, 2018 at 2:53 pm - Reply

It is nothing you need to download from.
      Just make a table, put against each date, whether you’d be travelling from place A to place B (mention flight/train bus details), or whether you’d be doing a certain tour/activity and write the name of hotel you’d be staying at against each date. Thats it. That’s you itinerary…. what will you be doing on what date and where will you be staying.

43. mazhar iqbal February 5, 2018 at 4:01 pm - Reply

nice informations about japan tourist visa. i like traving and tourist mind. i have traveld many countries like europe,usa. canada ,uk andlot of other countries but not japan. i am going to apply fot japan tourist visa. my question is whether japan embassy needs to book appiontment for submission of documents?

• gwgp February 6, 2018 at 2:48 pm - Reply

No you dont need to!

• Muhammad Afzal February 9, 2018 at 3:07 pm - Reply

Dear sister my question is I have exbition invitation letter from Japan.can I apply for turist visa or visit visa?Also plz tell me about 4 lac bank statement enough for 1 month?

• gwgp April 4, 2018 at 12:17 am - Reply

I can only talk about tourist visa. Sorry. I think that amount of money is less to show for a month stay.

44. Umul Awan February 9, 2018 at 1:38 pm - Reply

Hi Anam, just wanted to thank you for posting this, for once I didn’t need to go back to the embassy twice for a lack of a document. Lets hope I get the visa smoothly!

Thanks a lot.

45. Mr.Dogar February 10, 2018 at 12:39 am - Reply

Hi,
    The only thing i would like to correct to your info is that they do call for interview most of the time.
    What i want to know is do they issue mutiple entry visas to tourists.
    I have been there couple of time and going again in 1st week of march.

• gwgp April 4, 2018 at 12:16 am - Reply

Thanks for the addition. I think it is case to case basis may be then?

46. Rabia February 15, 2018 at 11:12 pm - Reply

Hello I want tourist visa of Japan with my family. We are visited many countries like Europe etc so can Japan give us tourist visa now????

• gwgp April 4, 2018 at 12:13 am - Reply

Try your luck 🙂
      No one can be certain

47. shahid majeed February 22, 2018 at 1:16 pm - Reply

hello i have a car rental company own by my self and doing business with leading hotels in lahore city so that i need to import some luxury and new cars. i need a visit visa for that please tell me how can i get a visa

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 12:40 pm - Reply

If you kindly bother to read the article. Your answer is there.

48. Ch Shakeel ASHRAF February 24, 2018 at 7:41 am - Reply

Hi , dear Anam I visited two countries Nepal and Malaysia and I have 18000$ in my account ,what you think about my visit visa of Japan , should I apply for visa or not

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 12:41 pm - Reply

There is no fee to apply. So why not.

49. NAEEM HAIDER February 25, 2018 at 1:21 am - Reply

I am advocate my passport is blank no visa yet so i can apply

50. Nadeem February 27, 2018 at 10:18 pm - Reply

If someone have no bank statement. Rupee travel cheques can accept able for tourists visa for Japan

• gwgp April 4, 2018 at 12:12 am - Reply

51. Ahsan March 5, 2018 at 10:23 pm - Reply

Very Helpful info
    I must say that after reading all this info , i am ready to try for the japan visa for Tourism
    Very Helpful

52. Ahsan March 5, 2018 at 10:25 pm - Reply

Green Passport Zindabaad Always
    Pakistan Zinda Baad

53. ghulam Bahrain March 6, 2018 at 7:44 am - Reply

Hy dear sir I visit China Hong Kong Iran Syria now I want to visit Japan plz help me how I get visit visa I am interested in used car business

• gwgp April 4, 2018 at 12:12 am - Reply

I am a traveler & I know only about tourist visas. Pls consult a travel agent.

54. maham March 10, 2018 at 6:52 pm - Reply

hello me and my hubby wants to go in japan for visiting nd also enjoying at there and make honeymoon at japan so can we newd a sponcer or not bcz we have evrythng that they required i mean bank statement and all options that u r mention on msg so plz tell me about that

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 12:42 pm - Reply

no sponsor required, or I would have mentioned in the blog.

55. Dr.Rahman March 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm - Reply

AOA What is visa fee for Pakistani for japan toursit visa only

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 1:08 pm - Reply

pls read the article it is mentioned.

56. AHaseeb Arain March 19, 2018 at 11:36 am - Reply

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Well sister i want to know that

How much minimum bank statement need ?

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 12:33 pm - Reply

depends on your stay. Around 3 lacs for a week long trip would be good to show.

57. Ahmad jahanzaib March 23, 2018 at 1:04 am - Reply

Salam
    I m studying in China.. my uncle lives in Tokyo . I want to visit him on tourist visa.. just want to know about bank statement . How .much money I need to show . As I m a student . And I will stay at my uncle’s home . Still in need hotel booking ? If i want to stay there for 7 days can I show booking for 2 days and just write that j m.staying with my uncle .. and also please tell if my uncle wants to send me sponser letter .how can he get that letter for me and from where ? Please

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 12:31 pm - Reply

Ahmad, I not equipped to answer that question. Im only a traveller from Pakistan, not a visa agent 🙂

58. waseem niazi April 1, 2018 at 3:08 pm - Reply

well all i say you are best , you provide all information regarding apply japan visa , as before i was thinking we need more then 1 Million Pkr bank statement for apply japan visa but now if we have 3 lakh also can apply . thank you dear

59. Muhammad Tanveer April 1, 2018 at 11:32 pm - Reply

Hello I am businessman I travel in Tokyo Japan with my family some people asked me Japanese embassy is so difficult tell me about I am applying the viza so embassy is not refused because my time is very important plz guide me Thanks

• gwgp April 4, 2018 at 12:10 am - Reply

I am unable to understand your question. And Im only a traveler so I only know about tourist visas.

60. Kamran Z. Ch. April 3, 2018 at 11:30 am - Reply

You’re excellent resource for our country Anum. Keep it up!

• gwgp April 4, 2018 at 12:09 am - Reply

thanks!

61. Najiyeh April 3, 2018 at 11:47 pm - Reply

Hi Anam. As always it was refreshing to read your blog about Japan. You girl are quite an inspiration!
    So I have one small query and thought you might be able to guide. I’m planning to visit Japan next month and had spoken to my travel agent /consultant earlier today. He mentioned the requirement of an NTN certificate along with the rest of the documents you’d mentioned. This is a bit of a glitch since I don’t have it. Could you tell me if that was actually required since i didn’t come across it in your list of documents. Would appreciate your help. Thanks!

• gwgp April 4, 2018 at 12:08 am - Reply

Glad you asked. So I went without it because it wasnt there in list of docs required. But the guy who was taking my application form asked me if I my tax challans (not NTN certificate). I told him, I dont have it right now but I can bring it. He said call us tomorrow, and we will tell you whether we want you to bring it or not. And when I called next day, they said we dont need it. So may be it varies case to case basis. They need it from some people. If you dont have your NTN you can still go without it, I dont think they would need it UNLESS you are a business owner. I am not. And if you are employed somwhere, they may ask for your tax challans.

62. Ahsan April 4, 2018 at 12:28 pm - Reply

Hi Anam
    I got the tourist Visa for Japan following exactly your guidance
    Thanks for your lovely way of guiding for all this
    👍🏻
    Me and My Mrs plan to Visit Tokyo
    Can u guide me a good area to stay for.
    Ginza , shiodome , or any u advice.
    Wanna stay for five days.

• gwgp April 11, 2018 at 2:37 pm - Reply

You have made my day!! Im really glad I can be of help.
      If you want to stay in the most happening area and connected to everything, stay in Shinjuku. There’s plenty of ranges of accomodation. And you must stay one or two nights in a capsule hotel. If you can find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/girlwithgreenpassport I can chat with you and tell you a lot more

• Ahsan April 18, 2018 at 3:40 pm - Reply

I am not on facebook. dont like it.
        Anyways booked a hotel in Shinjuku as per your advice.
        Lets hope for the best for this exciting trip inshallah.
        will also try Capsule hotel for a night. There are many of them as i have seen on internet.
        thank again for your guidance.

63. Wrda April 7, 2018 at 1:30 am - Reply

Hi anam kia mn whatsapp yan mail p bat kr skti hon ap se thori info chahiy ti ap se agr ap mind na kren to plz give me your number on mail

• gwgp April 9, 2018 at 6:00 pm - Reply

Kindly find me on Facebook and Inbox me.

64. Hina April 7, 2018 at 10:47 am - Reply

In Sha Allah very soon I’ll vist embassy for visa …..
    Please tell me how much % there are chances to get visa…..
    I really need it….

• gwgp April 9, 2018 at 5:58 pm - Reply

I wish I was a fortune teller 😀

65. Ahsan April 7, 2018 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Hi Anam
    I got the tourist visa fro Japan following exactly your guidance
    Me and My Wife plan to visit Tokyo
    Can u guide me a good area to stay for.
    Ginza , Shiodome or any u advice.
    We wanna Plan For Five Days.

66. Ehtesham Mehmood April 11, 2018 at 12:41 pm - Reply

Awesome to the point information on the internet.

• gwgp April 11, 2018 at 2:27 pm - Reply

thanks Ehtesham

67. Ehsan Raja April 12, 2018 at 4:16 pm - Reply

Salam o Alikum dear.
    I heard now a days japenise are mostly deporting green passport holder even they have visa .
    Is it so.?

• gwgp April 14, 2018 at 1:30 pm - Reply

Im sure if you abuse their visa laws they will and they should. Otherwise they are fair and logical people & they wont.

68. Ahmad Khan April 14, 2018 at 12:02 am - Reply

My younger sister is so crazy about Japan. All this anime and Jpop all the time. She would be shocked to know that there is no visa fee. But what to do with that employer part, NOC? Please guide me.

• gwgp April 14, 2018 at 1:30 pm - Reply

if she is not employed, documents of her sponsor I guess; Call the embassy number I’ve given ask for guidance, they will tell you.

69. Aftab khan April 14, 2018 at 12:37 pm - Reply

I am Pakistani I want Japanese driver labour visa my WhatsApp namber 0097338076958 email address aftabkhanking@70gmail.com thank you

• gwgp April 14, 2018 at 1:29 pm - Reply

consult a travel agent.

70. Yaqoob April 18, 2018 at 10:25 am - Reply

Hi, I’ve visited UK in 2010 and UAE December 2017 now I am going to visit South Korea and Malaysia in May 2018 in addition I wanted to add. Japan as a tourist so pls tell me is there any chances to get tourist visa for Japan.

• Yaqoob April 30, 2018 at 8:28 pm - Reply

I’m still waiting for your accessment please

71. Sher ali April 18, 2018 at 10:46 pm - Reply

Hi
    I know if once visa application deny from japanese embassy then need apply again after 6 months . But i want to know after that can re apply again if change the perpose ? Or for any perpose must need wait 6 months ? Please guide . Thanks

• Anam May 15, 2018 at 4:32 pm - Reply

no because if you change the purpose right after getting rejected & re apply. It will be a lie & will be obvious to them. 🙂

72. Adil Ali April 19, 2018 at 4:34 pm - Reply

Sir, pay slip is required or not for an employer ?

73. gm April 21, 2018 at 11:54 am - Reply

agar japan embassy visit visa interview k baad passport hold kar ly tou is ka kea mutlb hy ?

• gm April 21, 2018 at 4:23 pm - Reply

please answer someone for this

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 3:49 pm - Reply

it surely means, they are still processing & deciding. You can also ask them

74. kashif April 21, 2018 at 6:41 pm - Reply

HI GWGP.

Do we need to take appointment to submit our application forms. Or is it just walk in and submit the forms.

Regards

Kashif

• gwgp April 21, 2018 at 6:45 pm - Reply

walk in and submit forms

75. gm April 24, 2018 at 9:25 am - Reply

Please someone can tell me what should expect if embassy hold passport after visit visa interview?

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 4:52 pm - Reply

just wait.

76. zareen nayab khan April 30, 2018 at 6:49 pm - Reply

hi sir we have share account,,i mean me and my father and he support me and pay for my trip to japan,,,is that okay or not,,,,what to do with share account,,,can i show share account to embassy…and what is the rules about share account,,,please sir it will be very thankfull

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 5:08 pm - Reply

I am not sir 🙂
      And you can call the embassy and ask.

77. Yaqoob Gill May 1, 2018 at 6:41 pm - Reply

Is there any interview for tourist visa and how many working day are required please

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 5:07 pm - Reply

I have spent many hours compiling this blog. If you read it, you will find your answer 🙂

• Usman May 29, 2018 at 5:06 pm - Reply

Aoa
        If my japan visitor visa is rejected. Then Japanes embassy rejection stamped on my passport or visa application form.
        Please send me detail

• Anam June 9, 2018 at 1:34 pm - Reply

the above blog on which I have spent hours, answers your question. I assure you it is absolutely safe to read 🙂

78. Mian Waseem akbar May 6, 2018 at 5:32 pm - Reply

Sir I am Pakistani I have pakistan natnality I want 2 see Japan this is my dream pls give me permission for visit visa and give visit visa only 30 days I am thankful to you and your contery. my cell no.03351634069.me in Pakistan Lahore city.

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 5:05 pm - Reply

I am not a visa agent. Kindly bother reading.

79. Atta Ullah May 7, 2018 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Hi. I want to visit japan just to find a work visa there. I am an electronics engr and want to make my carrier there in japan. I would like to know the procedure.
    However i do not have any contact to any employer all i have to do is to visit japan, find an employer and get work visa. I would be thankful.

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 4:58 pm - Reply

speak to a consultant

80. waseem raja May 10, 2018 at 11:02 am - Reply

whats NIC number plz tell me …..

• Anam June 9, 2018 at 1:33 pm - Reply

“Shanakhti Card Number” or “National Identity Card” number

81. Noman Sahito May 16, 2018 at 10:39 am - Reply

Now a days i am living in China, i want to visit Japan. can i get Electronic Visa?

• Anam May 17, 2018 at 3:13 pm - Reply

Pls check with Japanese embassy in China

82. Fahd May 19, 2018 at 7:21 am - Reply

Dear Anam,

I hope you’re doing well and thank you for writing this and many other wonderful articles on your website. I came across your website yesterday whilst searching for something on Google and have been hooked to it ever since then.

I read through this rather popular article of yours since I am planning to go to Japan in a month’s time and had a few questions to ask from you. I’ll be really thankful to you if you can answer them. First of all, inside the application form, there’s a section for ‘Guarantor or reference in Japan’. As a part of the requirements, it’s mentioned that this is not required for a tourist visa so should I just leave this part unfilled?

Also, I am not sure about this but if you applied as an employed person bearing the expenses of the trip yourself, did you attach your salary slips along with the application?

Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.

• Anam May 19, 2018 at 11:39 am - Reply

Leave the guarantor section, its not needed for tourist visa.
      Salary slips are also not required. But there is no harm if you give them.

83. Junaid May 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm - Reply

Hey Anam,,,
    I have not sponsper or relative who can give my gurantee for tourist japan visa according to mention visa application form…..can i apply without guranter

• Anam May 28, 2018 at 9:47 pm - Reply

there is not “guarantee” required. Only the bank documents of the person paying for your trip. If that is you yourself, then you need to give your bank documents.

84. Usman May 29, 2018 at 5:08 pm - Reply

Aoa
    Please send me detail

• Anam June 2, 2018 at 4:00 pm - Reply

85. Sohail Roy May 30, 2018 at 11:28 am - Reply

Hello there?
    I want to share this blog on my blog with Ref link of your blog?
    can i do this?

and your blog header navigation on scroll color not working fine.
    if you let me know i can fix it…am web developer.

• Anam June 2, 2018 at 4:00 pm - Reply

Sure, pls share but do proper links.

And I know what you are talking about. I will fix the scroll color, have learnt wordpress quite a bit now. 😀
      But thanks a lot for offering.

86. Ali mirza June 1, 2018 at 11:35 pm - Reply

Hi i am ali i have applied for japan visit visa two weeks ago.they called me once and didnt contact me again what should i do?

• Anam June 2, 2018 at 3:52 pm - Reply

call and ask when will they make a decision. they usually dont take 2 weeks.

87. Imran June 2, 2018 at 12:00 am - Reply

A.o.a my wife is japanse nationalty holder and know she is in japan but i want to visit japan . I am not doing normal job but my bank statement is ok can i apply for visa if my wife sponsor me …what things i should have to submit please help
    Thanks

• Anam June 2, 2018 at 3:51 pm - Reply

already replied you. your case is unique, speak to the embassy.

• Arshad June 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm - Reply

Hi Imran could you please tell me if you have gotten any information regarding your question!
      Because I have the same situation like you.
      arshadmails5@gmail.com

88. Ali Ahmad June 2, 2018 at 2:33 pm - Reply

Hy! I want to go to Canada from China how can it possible.

• Anam June 2, 2018 at 3:50 pm - Reply

buy a ticket, book an uber to airport, board the plane, and let the airline do the rest 😀

• Nadia October 8, 2018 at 12:37 pm - Reply

Hi anam.my son plays online games now he wants to go japan for compition we belongs t a poor family which documents required for this purpose.can a family friend sponsors us for this visa.thanks

89. Imran June 2, 2018 at 2:53 pm - Reply

Hey anam can we apply for visit visa i have no job and also no NTN …i am student of bachelors but my wife is japnese living in japan can i go on visit visa to japan …or tell me that our job is must for applying visa
    Thanks

• Anam June 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm - Reply

Job or no job, you must show bank details of who ever is paying for this trip. And obviously your relation to that person. And your case is unique, if you are a student and have a Japanese wife living in Japan, you may be eligible for some kind of a spouse visa, like a lot of other countries do. Best is that you call the Japanese embassy in Pakistan and ask them about your case or ask your wife to get this information for you from Japan.

90. Imran June 3, 2018 at 4:06 am - Reply

Thanks anam !

91. Adnan June 3, 2018 at 3:29 pm - Reply

Dear,I m teacher in Pakistan, I want to on visit visa to Japan. Can I apply through Internet, I mean online,if yes than how.secondly I have heard that those people who goes to Japan on tourist visa and there they find a good chance of anything. Then they can charge their visa .is it clear.

• Anam June 7, 2018 at 2:34 pm - Reply

You must read what I have written above.
      your second question, I have no idea. I write about tourist visas only.

92. sara June 5, 2018 at 9:49 pm - Reply

Hi Anam

just search on google about japan visa for pakistani and found your link and its really intresting so decide to write you and need some friendly help

we have little same case as you

actually my younger sister aged 24 willing to visit japan on tourist visa, she unmarried and unemployed and she have own enough money in her own bank accounts around 1 million PKR as well as funds in Govt National Saving Certificates
    she finicially supported by her family members (siblings) and Parents

so want know that as she so young and single unmarried and have NO job and NO NTN or NO any previous travel history so she STILL able to get japan tourist visa approval?

by the way which other countries you also visited too? like singapore malaysia europe uk etc?
    we are karachi based

possible she talk with you over email or skype?

waiting for your friendly response back
    Kind Regards

• Anam June 7, 2018 at 2:30 pm - Reply

Hi Sara, I dont think so she will get Japan visa because of no travel history. Your sister must start travelling to places where people usually start from like thailand malaysia turkey dubai.

Regarding where have I travelled, please see the “Where Ive Been” section on my website

93. Kashif Ali June 10, 2018 at 1:10 am - Reply

I am a Pakistani Person i want to go to Japan but i want to work there. But i stay in South africa johanessburg i want to work in japan so plese give me knowledge about How can i go there in japan please help me?

• Anam June 12, 2018 at 9:40 pm - Reply

Hi Kashif, I am not equipped with information regarding work visa. pls consult a travel agent. thanks.

• Zaib June 20, 2018 at 8:50 pm - Reply

Assalamualaikum
        Ma’am I ask Japan work visa how can apply please let me…

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:19 am - Reply

Sorry, I dont have any info on that

94. Jawad shah June 10, 2018 at 4:42 am - Reply

Hi Anam.me and my 2 friends wants to visit japan and they both don’t have any bank account so can i attach my bank statement with all the three application forms?because i will pay for all expenses in this trip

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:17 am - Reply

Well, I’m not sure how believable will it sound to the embassy. But you can try, there is no visa fee, so you wont loose anything.

95. badar shaikh June 10, 2018 at 4:08 pm - Reply

hi i m badar shaikh . i m visited five country very recently singapore malaysia thailand laos and combodia i come back to 7 june 2018 now i m plan to visit japan . my question is that is it right time to apply visit visa for japan

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:18 am - Reply

I dont think so any time of the year would be good or bad. you can apply any time 🙂

96. Nawaz noor June 17, 2018 at 12:57 pm - Reply

I am pakistan person I want to go Japan but I want to work there .but i stay in Saudi Arabia Johannesburg I want to work in Japan please send namber travel agent namber thanks

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:21 am - Reply

sorry dont have that info

97. M.nabeel June 18, 2018 at 5:49 pm - Reply

How vist too japan anyone tellme plzz

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:19 am - Reply

please read the process written in the blog and hit me up if you have any questions.

98. Zaib June 20, 2018 at 9:00 pm - Reply

Assalamualaikum
    Ma’am I ask Japan work visa how can apply please tell me…

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:20 am - Reply

sorry, I dont have that info

99. Aslam June 21, 2018 at 8:20 pm - Reply

I want ti go to japan for workk how can i Applyy??

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:19 am - Reply

Sorry, no idea about work visa

100. Amna June 28, 2018 at 11:17 am - Reply

Hello, I loved your blog. The Japanese visa form seems easy enough. I wanted to ask you if I can use the Japanese consulate in Lahore to submit my app?

• Anam August 4, 2018 at 8:36 pm - Reply

Hey, thanks a lot Amna. I got this info from Google about lahore embassy, not sure if it is correct, best way is call the khi or islamabad embassy and ask them about it. Heres what i got from google:

Honorary Consul General of Japan in Lahore
      64-Block-XX, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, DHA, Phase-III, Lahore
      Tel: +92-(0)42-3713-2636-39, and 042-3713-2644 & 2649
      E-mail: kha@sil.atlas.pk

101. Qasim Sikandar June 29, 2018 at 7:13 pm - Reply

hello sir how are you ?
    i need visa,can you help me?

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:43 am - Reply

I am good. And I can only provide you with information since im a blogger and not a travel agent 🙂

102. Asif July 7, 2018 at 11:04 am - Reply

What if you are not employed currently :S Nice blog anyway , got great information about cambodia and japan visa .

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:37 am - Reply

thanks. If you are not employed pls show all the required money in your bank account. Also, they will ask you why do you want to go visit Japan. Because usually an unemployed person would not be visiting a country for tourism purpose. Unless, you are in between two jobs and are about to start at a new place.

103. TonyaParsons July 8, 2018 at 11:29 am - Reply

Hy! I want to go to Canada from China how can it possible.

104. RAFI July 11, 2018 at 2:26 pm - Reply

how much exactly amount should be in my personal bank account for the apply for Japan visit visa just for one week.to sight for Tokyo Hiroshima and Nagasaki.plz guide me.thanks

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:34 am - Reply

atleast 175,000 – 200,000

105. Ahmad Shabbir July 11, 2018 at 11:26 pm - Reply

Mam kindly guide me i submitted visa application with elegibility certoficate i have one year visa agrement with azhar sons motors what type og questations embasy ask plz guide me

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:33 am - Reply

they dont interview at least in tourist visa cases

106. Mukhtar July 13, 2018 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Hello a very usefull piece of wtiting.
    I am a 18 year old student and i wish to travel by myself. I dont earn i am completely sponsored by my father. What documents or extra information do i meed for that? Please reply asap thanks so much.

• Anam July 23, 2018 at 5:41 pm - Reply

father’s bank account statement, account maintenance certificate. his company registration, ntn, tax return.
      Just for your info. You will have a higher chance at Japanese visa if you have a little bit of travel history.

107. Wasim Ahmed July 15, 2018 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Plz detail japan tourist visa family plz call me details my contact no whatsapp 00923012883162

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:32 am - Reply

I do not provide travel agent services 🙂

108. Nabeel July 17, 2018 at 12:17 pm - Reply

Mera passport december 2018 khatam hona kia mn vist visa k liye apply kar sakta

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:32 am - Reply

you need 6 month validity.

• Faheem hasssan July 23, 2018 at 1:56 pm - Reply

Anam my love is living in Japan Tokyo we want to married but her family want b agree he has completed his age of I’d card for Japan and she got it
        Now plz tell what should she do or i do so we meet i want to go Japan but no idea what should we do plz
        How should she do for sure i got Japan visa

• Anam July 23, 2018 at 5:36 pm - Reply

Hey Faheem, you can apply for a tourist visa and visit Japan. But mind you, they do consider travel history. So it will help if you have visited several countries.

109. Faheem hasssan July 24, 2018 at 4:33 pm - Reply

But I m never ever go anywhere before
    Is she do anything for me she iz a Japanese citizen?

110. Ali July 30, 2018 at 12:45 am - Reply

hello,

could you please tell if we can apply japan tourist visa on some one else behalf ? thanks

• Anam July 30, 2018 at 11:58 am - Reply

you can fill someone’s form and help collect their documents but to submit applications or one of the applicants have to go to submit. But if there is some sort of a medical issue due to which the applicant can’t submit you can call them and ask.

111. muhammad fawad July 31, 2018 at 6:06 pm - Reply

dear ow can i contact with you on facebook this is my whatapp number you may text me anytime +923125508129
    how can i apply for jappan

• Anam August 1, 2018 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Fawad, I dont message on private numbers. 🙂
      You can inbox me on my FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/girlwithgreenpassport/

Also, do read this blog, it will answer most of your “application to japan” questions. If you still want to know anything, let me know

112. jahangir khan August 3, 2018 at 9:48 pm - Reply

Are you bingo sure they would issue visa without any sponsor from japan? Because i just reached out to the documents required by Japan’s consulate for visa, the first requirement i saw; i must have letter of invitation from the person who is going to invite me to Japan.

• Anam August 4, 2018 at 8:33 pm - Reply

I travelled to Japan in november 2017, applied a tourist visa, which had no requirement of “invitation”, that is how I got to know for sure. Where did you get this documents list for tourist visa?

• Shahid Mahmood October 1, 2018 at 5:52 pm - Reply

i want to apply for japan visit visa i m Govt. Servant but unfortunately i have no bank statement . can u tell me that bank statement is essential for japan visit visa?????

113. Atif Rehman August 5, 2018 at 7:33 am - Reply

Aslam o Alikum
    Anam sister ,

I’m Atif Rehman from sialkot Pakistan ,
    We do businesses with Japan , so now we need to going Japan for businesses meeting so we already submission embassy business visa documents to Islamabad embassy than they call us for interview after interview they ones again call us for passport collection so for when we collect our passport what we see no visa issue even didn’t tell or give us refusal reason letter .

To simply ap muje bta sakti hain k embassy reason kun Nai batati ?

114. Nihaal Siddiqui August 7, 2018 at 11:25 am - Reply

Dear All this is to inform you that these days getting tourist visa for Japan is impossible because they are refusing almost all the cases as their Visa issuing Authority is involve in Corruption they selling visa to agents who are selling this visa in 10 to 15 lac to the needy peoples you can easily find these agents on OLX Karachi in visa and travel section where they are offering the services on done basis in 10 to 15 lac.

115. Muhammad ilyas August 7, 2018 at 7:08 pm - Reply

Why permenent visa is cancelled for 16 year old.why they did not gave visa for 16 year old.after cancellation of visa when a person can re-apply.

116. Junaid August 9, 2018 at 11:10 am - Reply

Hy. I am a student i don’t have a job or bank statement etc but my uncle live in Japan last 27 year he is the national of Japan. So how apply for visit visa.? I know he Send me the invitation latter but i don’t have a bank statement . Kindly guide me

117. Feroz Khan August 14, 2018 at 4:22 pm - Reply

Hi.. Dear im Feroz Khan from Pakistan but I live in Saudi Arabia I want to visit Japan.. Japan embassy in Riyadh what they need requirements.. I want to visit Japan Tokyo

118. Khushal August 16, 2018 at 1:46 am - Reply

What are the requirements for visit visa … Visiting relatives there

119. Awais August 17, 2018 at 12:37 pm - Reply

Aoa how much fee japan visit visa single entry .

120. Salman August 22, 2018 at 8:20 pm - Reply

Hi anam if anybody send me spounser .. There citizen . Then after can refusel?if spouser have no need to show daily buguet shedual?

121. Muhammad Younis August 24, 2018 at 1:46 am - Reply

Hello Anam,

You mentioned in one of the above answers to a comment that Rs.200,000 would be required for 10 days, I have following questions:
    1. Does that amount include the ticket price as well or is it after arrival expense?
    2. Did you plan this trip exclusively to visit Japan or did you included other countries on the way?
    3. Is it possible to get the details of the visit, the itinerary where you visited?
    4. Which cities did you visited there and which was the most beautiful or you can say that was the highlight of your trip.

Thanks

122. Juned khan August 26, 2018 at 5:10 pm - Reply

Assalamoalikom
    Menay temporary vister business ke le visa aplay kia ta 2 pasport ake mera company owner or ake marketing manager japan side say gurnter ta japan company ab japan embassy nay(1) visa dia,,,,,, Plz me nay malom karna hai jis passport pe visa nahi dia o rejected hoa 6months plzz guid me

123. Ahmed sajjad August 27, 2018 at 3:40 am - Reply

hellow. Aslam u ALIKUM ….Anum.. i just want to know. i just started my new business .. im student of graduation and studying in 6th semester . can i mention there about my studies in my companies letterhead along-with other info. and i want to attach my university Bonafide student certificate & univeersity permission letter ….. Do its agood impact or bad….. and one more thing… my have 2 positions as a Graduation student and CEO. can i mention both . occupation on … VISIT visa form….

124. Ahmed sajjad August 27, 2018 at 3:46 am - Reply

helo i leave a comment but it vanised

• Anam October 22, 2018 at 12:36 am - Reply

what was it?

125. shafiullah August 27, 2018 at 3:35 pm - Reply

i need Japan visa

126. Abbas September 1, 2018 at 9:35 pm - Reply

@jahangir khan

Letter of invitation is not a requirement for a tourist visa.

127. Bismillha wali September 5, 2018 at 9:18 pm - Reply

Hello
    I’m from Afghanistan in our country jappan embasy cant give visa for jappan I already talked jappan embassy in Afghanistan but they told me to apply from pakistan is there any chance to take jappan visa from pakistan ?
    If you get my message please replay me I’m waiting

128. Mirza Makhdoom September 9, 2018 at 11:43 pm - Reply

Hi, the information you shared is very understandable for me, please tell me that when I get prepare all my documents then simply I visit japan embassy to file visa application is that right?

Actually in simple sense can you please tell me when should I visit Japan Embassy???

129. usman September 11, 2018 at 1:39 pm - Reply

Hi. hope you are doing well? please tell how to fill out section “guarantor or reference in japan” under tourism stream because i don’t have anyone.

thanks
    usman

130. Sayed Mehdi Raza September 12, 2018 at 11:46 pm - Reply

dear in bank statement how much amount they are asking for. And what is the procedure for one month visit visa

131. Adam September 19, 2018 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Hello Anam nice Blog keep it up , My question is you mention japan embassy tourist visa processing time is 5 days but its taking longer then i was expecting so kindly pls let me know how many days your Application process took to finally got your visa and did they call to informed you come and collect the passport ?

132. Hashim September 22, 2018 at 11:06 am - Reply

Hi!
    Is there a minimum amount of money that the Japanese embassy will be looking for in our account statements? Like for Malaysia, it’s usually 2 lacs (that SHOULD be present in your account). Planning on a trip to Japan in the coming year so want to be prepared. 😀
    Great article btw!

133. Taha Najam September 24, 2018 at 1:06 am - Reply

Correct me if I’m wrong but you only need to submit the leave approval letter in case you are a government employee.

134. Mrs Noman October 1, 2018 at 2:47 am - Reply

Anam can you talk to me on whatsapp or facebook?

135. Shahid Mahmood Mahmood October 1, 2018 at 5:19 pm - Reply

i m govt. employ and want to visit for 2 weeks for Japan . can I apply for Japan Visit Visa . and how much bank statement balance require for visit visa?? any body help me and guide me plz 03215580256 my whatsapp number.

136. amjad October 5, 2018 at 7:29 pm - Reply

Are you sure about the visa fee?

137. Asher Waseem October 6, 2018 at 6:23 pm - Reply

(Guarantor or reference in Japan), (Inviter in Japan) No body is inviting me or sponsor me… I just need to go for tourism.. So in above brackets two portions of visa… What i will write in these to portions

138. Zaheer Abbas October 23, 2018 at 3:16 pm - Reply

i am pH.D scholar and assistant professor in a private university in Pakistan. i have an invitation letter issued by orgnization in Tokyo to present paper in conference, in Tokyo, japan, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is providing me full expense of this trip. please let me know the exact required documents that i need to submit in embassy. what are the chances of getting visa. because , i came to know the tourists visa are difficult now a days.

139. Husnain younas October 25, 2018 at 10:31 pm - Reply

Hi i just want to confirm if we don’t have banking statement can we use salary slip as I’m working in hk on dependent visa or can use my wife bank account statement??

140. Yazdana November 4, 2018 at 12:18 pm - Reply

Hi, I am a housewife, my brother live in Tokyo with his family, I want to visit them for 15 days. Can I get visa easily?