14 VISA FREE COUNTRIES FOR PAKISTANIS WITH US VISA

Visa free on US visa

Hey you all US visa holders! While you are also a Pakistani and can’t roam free and easy in the world, consider yourself a privileged one. You can make last minute travel plans to quite a few destinations where others cant.  Following is the list.

Please click on the country name to see the source.

Europe

Americas

• Mexico
  • Costa Rica
  • Belize (clearance required & they ask for a repatriation fee of $600)
  • Panama
  • Sao Tome & Principe
  • Antigua Barbuda (Visa On Arrival)
  • Cuba (you need to obtain a tourist card)
    • You can’t enter Cuba for tourism purpose from USA, fly there from Mexico instead
  • Bahamas
    • Jan 2018: I haven’t yet found a source on the internet, but know of someone who has travelled
    • July 2018: Another traveller reported that if you are going just for the day visit you can do it visa-free, but she wanted to stay the night so she got the visa from Miami in 2 days for $100

While your US visa is valid for 5 years, make sure to utilise it to plan trips to these destinations in Europe, Central America & Caribbean.

NOTE: This list keeps changing with time. You are welcome to suggest an addition or subtraction, but please send me the source link. 🙂

• 21
    Shares
2018-07-28T15:00:52+00:00

91 Comments

1. Muhammad Farooq October 2, 2017 at 8:09 pm - Reply

Hi,
    Isn’t Turkey also included in this list of visa free or on arrival for Pakistanis holding a valid US visa ??

• gwgp October 4, 2017 at 12:31 am - Reply

yes, for US visa holders Turkey is. Actually i have a separate blog that lists countries Pakistanis can travel on US visa, hence it was not there.

2. Omar December 3, 2017 at 4:28 am - Reply

Hi,

I would like to know how Serbia works on Valid US Visa?

3. Naeem December 7, 2017 at 12:27 am - Reply

Add Dominica and few others .I feel list may go long

• Anam July 28, 2018 at 2:39 pm - Reply

I keep adding as I find the source. Please let me know the source of Dominica 🙂

4. Syed Nazim December 9, 2017 at 11:43 am - Reply

Naeem, Could you please help to add those countries you know can have visa on arrival for a USA visa holder (on a Pakistani Passport)?

5. Saleha December 26, 2017 at 3:31 pm - Reply

Hi Anam, I have a US visit visa but I haven’t been able to find anything online about being able to visit Serbia and Montenegro just on the basis of the US visa. Could you please share your source? I just want to be 100% sure that it applies to me before I actually travel.
    Thank you!

• gwgp December 26, 2017 at 3:43 pm - Reply

Hi Saleha!
      If you click on Serbia and Montenegro in the article, you will find the source.

6. Sid Jiff December 30, 2017 at 7:42 am - Reply

Thanks for the list. Very useful.
    “Colombia” is misspelled.

7. Faize Rizvi December 30, 2017 at 5:18 pm - Reply

Thanks

Anum 🙂

8. Anonymous January 13, 2018 at 9:27 pm - Reply

What about UK?

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:52 am - Reply

it is not visa free on USA visa

9. Dr Umair Sharih MD January 21, 2018 at 11:10 pm - Reply

Hi Anam,
    My wife and I love traveling. We really enjoyed your posts and you have done a great job at this website . We are also pakistani passport holders and have traveled around more then 20+ countries and over 50+ cities and destinations around the world. Our bucket list is the World! 130+ countries.
    I believe we have something in common. My vision and goal is to surpass the unrealistic barriers of the green passport and I have taken on the challenge to travel around the world on my Pakistani passport thought I was enroute of getting my US passport last year, we have decided to leave it for now. We currently live in Dubai and I am a physician. I would love to connect with you. email me at usharih1@gmail.com

10. Farhan February 5, 2018 at 6:08 am - Reply

What is the process to get turkish visa if a pakistani does not have US Visa?

• gwgp February 6, 2018 at 2:49 pm - Reply

You need to apply for the Turkish visa. It takes about 15 days approximately.

11. Saadi dakhan March 9, 2018 at 5:51 pm - Reply

Dear
    Amazing experience sharing. This bug is also on me since childhood and I have also traveled quite a lot in the North American region.

Pls guide that do i need to get visa pre stamped in pakistan for travel to Balkans region, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania and Bosnia if I have valid multiple US visa.

Read ur blog, it does talk on it but countries official sites do clarify about Pakistan passports and US Visa held in hand exemptions for visa free travel.

Regards

SD

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 1:13 pm - Reply

no need of pre stamping

12. Saadi dakhan March 9, 2018 at 5:53 pm - Reply

Check last para 3rd line

Do not clarify about

13. Maryim March 21, 2018 at 3:46 pm - Reply

AoA
    Very informative !
    I have got valid US visa on my passport. will be travelling to baku tomorrow and on way back have planned to stay in georgia for few days!
    Just wanted to reconfirm here if someone has a recent experience as there is no georgian embassy in pakistan.

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 12:32 pm - Reply

you can travel to Georgia if you have valid US visa and have travelled once to US on that visa.

• Mo Baba May 26, 2018 at 12:48 pm - Reply

Hi GWGP,
        What is the source of your information as I cannot find this info anywhere in authenticity.
        What if a person has had multiple US visas and has utilised them, and has recently got a new one that is unused? Can such a traveler avail a Georgian entry?

• Anam May 26, 2018 at 9:24 pm - Reply

Hello,

You can click on the country name and it will take you to the source. You will never find one authentic list anywhere off the internet. I have compiled this based on my own research and the first hand reports I’ve collected from travellers. And I keep updating it. For example I have written here that Belize requires a repatriation fee. However I know someone who just visited Belize on US visa 2 months ago.

And no, you must have used your current/valid USA visa once, before you can enter Georgia (and I believe same applies to all others as well).

• Faisal May 6, 2018 at 1:41 am - Reply

I have done the same last year…no problem

14. Nazmeen Akhtar March 23, 2018 at 3:09 pm - Reply

Hi i am pakistan born with a uk stay but have a pakistan green pakistan passport can i travel to turkey with a turkish visa for 7 days

• gwgp March 27, 2018 at 12:30 pm - Reply

if anyone has a certain country’s visa, they obviously can travel to that country.

15. Shaista April 5, 2018 at 3:08 pm - Reply

Does a person having Pakistani passport with valid US visa require visa for Australia? Or is it on arrival ?

• gwgp April 9, 2018 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Had it been on arrival on US visa, it would be in the list above. No?

16. Rizvanov April 10, 2018 at 2:01 pm - Reply

Thank you yar, it is much informative.

• Anam July 28, 2018 at 2:51 pm - Reply

You are welcome. And if you found it informative, share with your friends 🙂

17. Rizvanov April 10, 2018 at 2:08 pm - Reply

I think Canada also offers the same visa for a valid US visa. Can you please confirm? When I was in the US, I applied online and it said ” you are eligible to apply for Canadian visa costing around 100 Canda Dollars”

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:54 am - Reply

May be that is true if you are applying Canadian visa while being in USA. But from here I think Canada has a long process, even if you have US visa.

18. Has April 18, 2018 at 2:46 am - Reply

Thanks. Most of these apply to UK visa holders as well. Been to Georgia.. Suggest anyone just take your travel bookings with you.. Really helps if you are pulled aside. Anyone been to Montenegro?

19. ali April 20, 2018 at 3:06 am - Reply

Pakistanis with US valid visa can travel to South Korea
    Applies to all nationalities except Cuba, Macedonia, Syria, Sudan and Iran
    Must be in transit to reach the US as final destination
    Entry up to 30 days
    More info: https://www.visa.go.kr/openPage.do?MENU_ID=10102

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 3:58 pm - Reply

Ali this is good information but I just check, it is for transit purpose. It says if you are travelling to US, you can transit thru Korea visa free, given your flight is in 30 days. Which basically means you can plan a trip to Korea without bothering about visa if you are already planning to visit US.

20. ali April 20, 2018 at 3:24 am - Reply

I recently availed a UK visa on arrival at T5 in Heathrow. If you have a US Visa and are transiting through London , you can get Visa on Arrival for free in UK border control. The Visa is valid for 24 hours only though.
    Anyone with a valid US visa

21. Haroon April 20, 2018 at 10:36 am - Reply

Panama …..do i need one year visa of is…or can i just go there with 5 month valid us visa…

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 4:51 pm - Reply

The standard tourist visa you get from US is valid for 5 years. This blog is referring to that

22. Omer April 27, 2018 at 8:58 am - Reply

I lived in USA and have USA green card . Can I travel to colombia on Pakistani passport or do I need the tourist visa from colombian embassy in USA?please guide me regarding this . Thanks

23. Omer April 27, 2018 at 8:59 am - Reply

24. Hussain May 4, 2018 at 2:23 am - Reply

Add Dominican Republic to the list.

• Anam May 10, 2018 at 5:06 pm - Reply

can you pls share source?

• Hussain June 9, 2018 at 6:51 pm - Reply
      • Hussain June 9, 2018 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Also could you please share how to get Tourist Card for Cuba. Is it possible to get it online or on arrival?

• Anam July 28, 2018 at 2:57 pm - Reply

I am going to Cuba next month. So will write about it once I come back. But my research so far is that you can either obtain it from Cuban embassy in Islamabad, or you can get it from your airline when you reach airport to take your flight to Cuba. The only catch is you can’t fly to Cuba from USA, for tourism purpose (Some Trump law). You have to take a flight from Mexico.

25. Moiz A. Khan May 25, 2018 at 1:13 pm - Reply

Are you aware of the list of countries that I can travel visa free or visa on arrival on Pakistani Passport with the UK Visa?

• Anam May 28, 2018 at 9:44 pm - Reply

No I havent researched on it. But most of the countries that give us visa free access on USA and schengen visa, also have UK visa listed there too.

26. Khan May 31, 2018 at 6:15 pm - Reply

Pakistani passport holder having B1/B2 visa, are they allowed to work in USA during that period ?

• Anam June 2, 2018 at 3:57 pm - Reply

These are tourist visas. I dont think so you can work.

27. Hassam Mairaj June 1, 2018 at 8:29 pm - Reply

Thank you for the information.

Bosnia visa for Valid US visa holders.

Macedonia visa too. Yay!

Thank you for the update info on your blog. Keep up the good work. Wish you all the best for completing your bucket list 🙂

• Anam June 2, 2018 at 3:56 pm - Reply

Hi Hassam, thanks a lot man.
      I just checked your Macedonia link. it says one can enter on US visa but below that this line is written:
      “In addition to a visa, nationals of Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Burundi, Cameroon, China, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Vietnam and Yemen need approval from the Ministry of Interior.”

I think I would wait to hear in first person someone enter Macedonia on US visa.

And yea, Bosnia, I’ll add to the list. Thanks a lot 😀

28. Ahmed Qasim Siddiqui June 5, 2018 at 3:24 pm - Reply

Iam a Pakistani national holding US visa and also visited us.I can get Canadian visa visa upon arrival

• Anam June 7, 2018 at 2:31 pm - Reply

29. MALIK June 15, 2018 at 9:12 am - Reply

Can i get the transit visa of south africa having US valid visa, if yes ,plz share the link.

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:25 am - Reply

I am not sure.

30. MALIK June 15, 2018 at 9:25 am - Reply

Plz confirm can i get transit visa to hong kong for 7 days on my way to US , i have US b1b2

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:25 am - Reply

Not sure about transit

31. Muhammad Farooque Nizamani June 16, 2018 at 4:02 am - Reply

you can not visit Kosovo on USA visa … i am planning to visit Balkan countries on US visa but as could not find any reliable source finally i contacted with Honorary counselor of Kosovo in Pakistan and he confirmed me that i can not go to Kosovo on USA visa …

32. Waleed June 17, 2018 at 6:12 pm - Reply

Hello Anam/All,

Any update on Macedonia entry with Pakistani passport having valid US visa?

I am planing for it next month and as per below link, we can. But better to have feedback from someone who travelled?

Thanks
    Br/Waleed

33. MALIK June 17, 2018 at 7:01 pm - Reply

Hi
    I have US valid visa ….
    Can I get transit entry visa for a week or so to south Africa and Hong Kong.?

34. Hassam Mairaj June 19, 2018 at 1:51 am - Reply

According to some travellers witn a US visa, they have visited Macedonia without an approval from ministry of Interior. The approval is required only if you apply for a Macedonia visa and not travelling on a US visa. I am gonna visit the Balkans in July’18. Will update with my experience.

35. Guest June 25, 2018 at 2:10 pm - Reply

Any idea, on how to get a Ukrainian Tourist Visa? Do I need to have an invitation letter from an entity from Ukraine?

36. Masood Mir July 6, 2018 at 8:08 pm - Reply

Hi, I would like to go to Guatemala in Educational Conference organised by FranklinCovey Education, unfortunately I am not able to find how to get the visa.

• Masood Mir July 6, 2018 at 8:08 pm - Reply

I am having a valid US Visa also

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:37 am - Reply

Even I want to visit Gautemala. I think the only way to get it is from any of their embassies in US

37. Maryam July 9, 2018 at 4:11 pm - Reply

Hi Anam! For Albania, must we have visited the US before or do we just require the US visa?

• Anam July 18, 2018 at 12:35 am - Reply

you must have visited US once.

38. RAFIUDDIN JUNEJO July 27, 2018 at 12:39 pm - Reply

Hi Very informative.
    We are from Karachi and Senior citizen. Traveled to more than 50 countries along the globe. I with other fellow travelers in past used to meet once in three months and share travel tips with each others. Now it is discontinued . i suggest you may manage the same if you agree. our support is always with you.
    03008234943

• Anam July 27, 2018 at 1:53 pm - Reply

Such a great idea. I will try to arrange such a meet-up. Pls look my page up on Facebook. Inbox is the best way to get in touch. 🙂

39. Ibrar Ahmed July 30, 2018 at 12:25 pm - Reply

What about Canada, Can I get on arrival Canada tourist visa while traveling from US, with valid US visit visa.

• Anam July 31, 2018 at 11:48 am - Reply

I dont think so.

40. Atif August 1, 2018 at 12:25 am - Reply

Hi
    I have us visit visa on my pakistani passport. I travelled usa in 2015 and came back to pakistan in same month. Now im in pakistan. My visa is valid till 2019. Now i want to travel to Dominican Republic. Can i travel to that country? And ho many countries i can visit from pakistan if i have USA valid visa till 2019. Thanks

• Anam August 1, 2018 at 11:57 am - Reply

Atif the list of countries you can visit on US visa are listed above 🙂
      And no Dominican Republic is not a part of it.

41. Atif August 1, 2018 at 3:33 pm - Reply

I have to just make tickets accordingly my plans. Not to visit any consulate or embassy? And i have to make transit ticket plans while travelling to u.s.a or can fly to that country individually.

42. Aamir August 6, 2018 at 10:15 pm - Reply

Hi, we intend to go to Mexico for a robotic competition, but Mexico embassy is not functional in Pakistan. Can we go there if we obtain a US transit visa?

43. F k August 10, 2018 at 7:21 pm - Reply

Dominican Republic is visa on arrival if you hold a valid usa visa

44. Abbas September 3, 2018 at 1:06 pm - Reply

hi, i just came back from a balkan tour, 3 weeks ago
    MACEDONIA, ALBANIA, MONTENEGRO, BOSNIA, SERBIA, travelled 5500 kms across these countries in 20 days, all visa on arrival / border if u have a valid USA visa, KOSOVO DOES NOT allow on USA visa only schengen visa,

45. Zii September 6, 2018 at 11:14 am - Reply

Excellent. I loved your post. God Bless you. We can collaborate.

46. Ali Zafaryab September 15, 2018 at 7:43 pm - Reply

Hi Anum / all:

I have valid US/UK visa. Can I apply Vietnam Online visa?

47. asad ali butt September 24, 2018 at 3:03 pm - Reply

Hi Anam
    Can we also travel to Chile with 5 yrs Multiple valid visa on Pakistani passport or do we need to get a visa from Chilean Embassy Islamabad.
    Thanks

48. Ishtiaque October 1, 2018 at 1:33 am - Reply

With Valid US Visa, For Turkey its on arrival or must get Turkish evisa before board..?

49. Usman October 1, 2018 at 11:12 pm - Reply

Hi friends i have travel to Mexico Panama Turkey Albania Georgia Bosnia and Serbia on Pakistani passport with valid American Visa

50. Jamu RRana October 4, 2018 at 2:55 am - Reply

Good day.
    Dear all
    I am from Pakistan and have Pakistani passport and on passport a valid visa for Belize from 90 days its is a tourist visa. So mine question is this that how can i purchase a ticket without go through USA and Canada because they are demanding to apply the transit visa first and i have applied may be 3 years ago for both these 2 countries and got rejection. So can any one help me to tell that from which air way i can travel to Belize where the transit visa not required or on the other hand may i apply for the transit visa to both USA and Canada and if this will reject again then what to do?

51. Muhammad Junaid October 4, 2018 at 4:44 pm - Reply

HI,

This is Junaid, I have a valid US visa, could you please confirm if I can travel Fiji on US Visa?
    Thanks

52. ASIF October 6, 2018 at 11:12 pm - Reply

Hi, I have valid US visa till 2022. Can I get the visa on arrival for Brazil

53. Imran October 14, 2018 at 4:25 am - Reply

Salam .
    Is it poissible to go to Saudi Arabia on US tourist visa to do Umra ??

• Anam October 17, 2018 at 7:23 pm - Reply

nope.

54. syed October 17, 2018 at 3:24 am - Reply

please visit the website for detailed information

55. Mumtaz October 31, 2018 at 5:55 pm - Reply

Thank you Anam. I have sent almost a day and a half to find if Bahamas visa is required on a Pakistani passport with a US visa. The information you have provided is helpful.